- An average of 60,000 vehicles per day pass by this prime corner property.
- Located at the nexus of two of the regionâ€™s busiest and most developed commercial destinations.
- The property is surrounded by many of the largest destination shopping complexes, retailers and automotive dealers in the cityâ€”including Costco, PetSmart, Rona, Lowes, Canadian Tire, Mobilia, Tony Graham, LCBO, and La-Z-Boy to name a few.
- These and many more outlets and restaurants, up and down both Merivale and Hunt Club, ensure the highest traffic of shoppers in the Ottawa area.
- With 108 convenient parking spaces available for staff and clients, WHCC businesses can accommodate present clients and future growth.
- The architect has designed a landscaped buffer between the street and the building that will create a welcoming oasis and greener facade.
- Each unit is designed to be serviced by its own heating, ventilating and air conditioning unit, allowing complete owner control over energy consumption, environmental and comfort conditions.
- Conveniently accessible from both West Hunt Club and Merivale Roads
- Address: Unit 103B, 460 West Hunt Club Road, Nepean, ON K2E 1B2
- Location: Corner of West Hunt Club and Merivale Roads
- Site Size: 32,659 sq. ft. Ground floor: 16,193 sq. ft. Second floor: 16,466 sq. ft.
- Unit Size: 1399 sq. ft.
- Base rent: $28
- Additional rent: $12.80
- Zoning: Zoned Arterial Mainstreet â€“ AM H (22)
- Occupancy: Immediate
- Parking: 108 parking spaces